11.21.2010

Josie

I'm sorry I haven't posted in ages, I've been super busy. The usual - tests, homework, and Harry Potter 7P1. I loved the movie. Totally my favourite. 


Also, Kit and I still aren't on the same terms. And Josie isn't sure who to pick. Well, her and I made a really pretty collage of her the other day!




I love it! It's gorgeous. I was reading Love that Doll when it showed a picture they made from a place called picnik. It seemed awesome, so I checked it out, and that is what Josie and I came up with. Pretty, hey?
Sorry this was a short post, will post later.

Peace Out,

Julie

P.S. Thank you my 20 followers! You mean a lot to me...

8 comments:

  1. I love the collage! It's very pretty, and so is Josefina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josefina is beautiful! :0) Your photography is gorgeous.

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great collage! Thanks for mentioning my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a pretty picture of her! Great collage!!!

    I hope you and Kit are able to work it out :( Friend troubles stink.

    -Doodledog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are lovely! I think Picnik is amazing, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a great collage. Josefina is a pretty doll.

    ~!!!EMMA!!!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your comments!

    ReplyDelete