11.01.2010

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!

Hey everybody!


Sorry I haven't been posting in such a loooooooong time, I've had to had a little holiday from blogging.


To start, Happy Halloween for yesterday! It was super fun trick or treating. For Lily. But me and my friends from my school (Vienna Woods SS) Gracie, obviously Kit and Josie, Sienna and I did our own little round. It was super fun. 


I haven't also been posting cause of school. I had an oral presentation to give in and more (e.g. maths test - uck! I am really, really bad at maths). May not seem like much, but trust me it, is.


Thirdly, it's been National AG Literacy Week in Australia. Practically means that I have to read. A book a day. It was Kit's idea - of course. Then you fill out a submission letter, get your owner to sign it and send it in. These are the books Kit forced me to read:


The Undrowned Child
The Magician's Nephew
The Bad Beginning
The Locket of Dreams
Danny - Champion of the World
The Mysterious Benedict Society
HP #1


Kit read, well, more complicated ones. Including the Hobbit and HP #5. The books I read were really good for ME. Usually I only read BSC books.


Oh yeah, Lily's friend slept over one random day, and she bought this awesome blue drink called an Aroona. Lily's brother had a Solo. Anyway, I asked if I could take some random photos. Funnily, they said yes. So we spent the whole morning taking photos, playing with drinks and making experiments.


Oh yeah! (again :D) Kanani! The so called GOTY 2011! Well, so far she sounds really interesting. Apparently she's Hawaiian, which is awesome! Lily really wants her already. And I'm fine with that!
http://www.langtoninfo.com/showitem.aspx?isbn=1593698429
Peace Out,


Julie

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog, Jules! My sister, friend, and I have a new blog called agfunwithmeandh.blogspot.com. You could go on it and post a comment, vote on the weekly poll, and maybe even follow our blog! Hannah

    ReplyDelete