4.22.2011

Spring Competiton

If you want to know the story, of how I'm back and understand everything, please read the post below! Thank you!
____________________________________________________

Hey guys! To celebrate my return and show my commitment for the blog, I'd like to announce:

The Spring Competition

A photography competition for girls and their dolls of all ages and abilities

Theme: Spring (quite obvious)
For: Anyone
You Need:
  1. A Doll of some-sort (AG preferred)
  2. A camera
  3. Some inspiration
  4. Spring!
More Information: All you need to do to enter my competition is select a photo with your doll in the photo. The photo must have something to do with spring, whether in a grass field, with some flowers, etc. Please, a limited amount of editing. Add a caption, let's say 25 words or less about the picture. Just to give me an idea.
Your entry: Send it to juliealbright.46@gmail.com or comment below with a link to your blog (blogs only for this choice of entry) and title the post: Peace Out Julie's Spring Comp. Entry. In your entry, please include your name/screename, email and entry.
Prize: 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will get a photo certificate and I'll follow your blog if I'm not already. Maybe something extra for first place.

Entries close by Sat. the 30th of April, 8p.m. CST, US and will be announced shortly.

Hope you can enter!

Peace Out,

Julie

P.S. Happy Good Friday <3

3 comments: