4.22.2011

Tearstains.

I feel terrible. As in sick terrible, scared terrible, tortured terrible. And a million times better at the same time. Today was immaculately horrible. (I think that's an oxymoron...)

*~*~*~*

It was 6.30am. I was fifteen minutes late for my own teams basketball training. I felt guilty, but it wasn't my fault. I picked up Meg on the way to school to introduce her to the team. I hurried to the hall and saw that Ashlynn had organised the warm-ups. I hurried up to the front.
"Hey, thanks Ashlynn." I smiled warmly at her. "Would you like me to start the training? You've been coaching everyone really well, thanks."
"No, I'm fine thanks." she shrugged me away coldly, not looking at me.
"Ashlynn... Ashlynn..." I tried to talk to her, but she kept ignoring me.
"And 15 laps around the gym!" Ashlynn yelled. Lanie and Sienna bit her lips, and went to stand beside me.
"What is going on?" Meg whispered. "I thought you were the coach."
"So did I," I whispered back.
"Aren't you supposed to be doing 15 laps around the gym, Sienna. Lanie. And Julie." Ashlynn snapped.
"Ashlynn! You do realise who you're talking to! I'm the coach here, not you! You were the stand-in!"  I said exasperatingly.
"Well, I say I'm the coach," sneered Ashlynn.
"What is wrong with you, Ashlynn?" Lanie cried loudly. That was the first time she's done that. 
Ashlynn gave Lanie the most filthiest look right then. It was so mean, tears started rolling down Lanie's cheeks. Sienna and Meg comforted Lanie while I stepped forwards to confront Ashlynn myself.
"If you're so certain, we'll cast a vote," I smirked.
"Deal," she agreed.
"Everyone, listening up! Down to the middle," I yelled out. Everyone crowded around us. "We're going to cast a vote on your coach. Raise your hand to your favourite preference, out of Ashlynn or I."
There was a cold silence.
"Ashlynn?" Sienna asked. Rachel and Freya and Lola raised their hands. 
"Julie?" Sienna asked again. Everyone else. 
It was clear, I won. I smiled a sigh of relief. 
"Okay then." Ashlynn was almost in tears of disappointment. "I'm quitting this lousy team."
Lola, Freya and Rachel put a looks of question on their faces, than nodded. 
"Julie, we're done," Freya choked.
I nodded, angry inside. "Fair enough." When it wasn't at all. 
"Julie, we have five people left!" Mollie cried out.
I grinned. "Meet... Meg!" 
We all gave Meg a round of applause to welcome our newest member.

She has this grin that makes you smile as well, and was using it then.
Everyone was happy except for poor Lanie. She was sitting on a bench, sobbing. I slowly walked towards her.
"Lanie, what's the problem?" I asked.
"Oh, nothing..." she murmured.
I took a seat next to her. "You sure?"
She took a breath and spilled. "I used to be really close to Ashlynn. She was my best friend. Actually my only. I never liked Trisha and her group. I only hanged out with them because when I first came to the school, she was my best friend and Trisha's. When you were in hospital, she dumped me and after this I've lost her for good. But I'm kind of glad in a way as well. I have you, Meg and Sienna... you guys make me smile so much.
"Don't worry, we'll take good care of you."

To be continued...
*~*~*~*

Lily here! I'd just like to say a few words.

First up, I'd like to say sorry for abandoning the blog with Jules... 

Second, I just watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I don't care what others say, but it's my least favourite book, but favourite movie. It makes me cry, it's so touching this one, especially when Sirius passes away, but Luna makes me laugh. 

Luna Lovegood....

Don't you love how Luna skips when she walks, with her hair flying everywhere?

Hermione and Ron... don't you find Hermione was mainly calling Ron Ronald for the duration of the movie? I did.  It's so obvious they're in loooooove... <3

In this movie, Ginny has a major crush on Harry... can't you see the way she looks at him, especially when Harry went up to meet Cho before the mistletoe incident... XD

How could we forget Harry? I think he had a bit of a temper in HP5. More in the movie, slightly less in the book.

The lot of them at the department of mysteries... sorry I didn't do a bit on Neville, but yes I  <3 him as much as the rest.



All photos courtesy from Harry Potter Wiki. They were not mine. 

Thanks guys for listening to Julie and I's rants. Sorry if you're asleep. Hope you enjoy the new renovations of the blog!

Peace Out,

Julie & Lily


P.S. Don't forget to enter the Spring Contest!


P.P.S. 30 posts, 41 followers and 3,000 hits? I love you guys!

8 comments:

  1. i love that movie too!!!!!!!! i enjoy reading ur blog x 63479246!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I'm so sorry, Julie, about the team! It will all be okay, don't you worry :)

    I love that movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sorry Julie! my name is Ashlynn exept it is spelled differently too (like the girl you were talking about!! :)

    -Ashlyn

    p.s. i love that movie too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! :D Awesome post!
    Harry Potter is awesome! xD

    ReplyDelete