4.22.2011

Guilt.

Hi. Believe it or not, I, Julie Marie Albright has touched down to the blogging world. I feel so guilty for abandoning my ever faithful followers. I'd like to thank you for your emails and comments, those are which pulled me back to this world of blogging. You see, shortly after my most unrecent post,  I was diagnosed with some disease and spent a month in hospital. I was extremely ill. When I got home from hospital, I started feeling better, but had a block to get back to blogging. It took me a while to get back here, but here I am. I should've let you guys know what was happening, but it just wasn't a top priority back than. Will you forgive me? Well, forget the past, I'm back here for good and STAYING. Some happy random thoughts:

1. Ashlynn took over basketball for me. We have been going great, haven't lost again and the premiership is next weekend, and that will be my first games since hospital!

2. Kit quit modelling. Wasn't for her. Sigh. of. relief.

3. Josefina got straight A's in her report card for first term. Go Josie!

4. A new girls is sitting next to me. Her name is Meg, and is a national basketball player! (that's awesome) She's a great friend and will definitely be joining the Magics.

5. New stuff is defintely your way! Posting shortly will be a competition... yay!

6. Reviews on things

7. More photography

8. Will post on my obsession of the Hunger Games. Lily's got it worse.

9. Is it true? Rumours of a new doll, coming soon (months soon)

10. I won't be in hospital again and I am completely well -- just monthly checkups.

Well, time to go!

Peace Out,


Julie

1 comment: