10.18.2010

My Daily Life.

Hey! Jules here! Well, I was randomly wondering what I was going to do for my next post, when I realized, it was sitting right under my nose. Kinda literally. I would do what I do every day! Wake up. So here is a pic of where us 3 live, love & laugh.



Okay. So I usually go to sleep in the middle bed. I'm up first, followed by Josie. 10 mins (at least) followed by Kit. So, me and Josie go jump in the shower, then wake Kit up, who gets all grumbly and moans a lot for the first 2 mins. Then realizes "I'm gonna be late!" and puts her act on. After a lot of pushing and shoving and "you've had long enough with the hairbrush gimme!" we're all dressed and done. 

Next, some good old weetbix does the trick. Traditional Aussie brekky. 

I usually have 5 mins then to make a Vegemite sandwich. PB & J for Kit and hommus and cucumber for Josie. Then, we pack up our troubles in our old Kit bag! (he-he :D) And run to school. And I get a detention for my skirt being too high up and my hair being too 'inappropriate' by Mrs. Janet. She's the worst teacher ever, at least at Vienna Woods State School where I go to. I can't wait till high school. 

Quick post! Oh yeah, Lil has made her mind up her doll! SHE WON'T TELL US THOUGH! Cannot wait till she tells. Josie and Kit are asleep and I'm listening to my iPod (Back to December) and hearing Kit sleep talk about someone. Hmmm.

Peace Out,

Julie

1 comment:

  1. I like your new back ground it's so so earth like!
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete