10.17.2010

Sport Fanatics!

Julie here! Today I learn some interesting things about about our new friend, Josefina. Well, it started like this. We were sitting cross-legged on our beds this morning, when I popped up with the question that you would've said in one way or another at least once in your life: "What are we going to do today? I'd like to do something for my blog." So, suggestion after suggestion, Josefina asked "Don't you ever just play some sport?" 
"You, you, you like sport?" Kit exclaimed.
"Yes..." she began slowly, "don't you?"
"I love it, and so does Jules, but we didn't know you did!" Kit told her.
"So what do you like?" I asked her.
"Anything!" she shrugged.
"Anything?" I asked again. Was she kidding?
"Anything." she confirmed.
"Well, I love baseball and Jules loves basketball!" Kit said.
"Cool!" she grinned. "So, wanna go into the backyard and play!"
No need for reply. We were up and racing out the door and down the stairs. To our surprise, Josefina won!
Kit and I began doing stretches, so Josefina joined in. And woah, Josefina was flexible. Kit and I were stunned. 
"Sick." Kit awed.
"Out there." I awed as well. She could do the splits almost as well as Ivy! (No one is better than Ivy) Kit and I tried to copy her. Personal fail!


amazing Josefina
Played some handball after lunch! Josefina won, off course...

Is she flexible!



Finally, I get to share some exciting news with you! Josefina found in the mail the western magic basketball club. I went to their trials today and got in! I am so excited, I'll be able to play basketball again! *Dancing around Crazily*

Oh yeah, I chose Josefina a nickname so I don't have to write her full name on the blog ;) or keep on saying: Josefina, Josefina, Josefina! Gets a bit long. It is... Josie! So Josefina is now Josie. The poll was a bit useless. Sorry. 

Oh yes, Kit, Josie and I are now the Sports Fanatics! He he!

Peace Out,

Julie

P.S. It's my 10th Post!

3 comments: