10.04.2010

Spring -- or Fall?

Today, Lily had to go back to school :( . I'll miss having her around. It's kinda quiet lonely without her here. Here are some photos that we took of me this arvo. 






I'm exhausted!


Here's some of my artwork.


The finished masterpiece!



Felt like a little siesta...




Sorry it's not a very interesting post, mostly pictures! So well. Well, I'll
(hopefully) have another post for tomorrow.

Oh yes, thank you my 9 followers! You make my day! I'm very grateful :D! Hopefully I'll soon have 10!

Which made me make a goal: I wish to have, hmm... 50 followers before 12:00am on the 31st of December! Please help me reach my goal by telling your friends about my blog and I'll try to return the favour!

Well, gotta go!

Peace Out,

Julie!

5 comments:

  1. hey. I saw how you want some more Fallowers! well I do too. But I was wondering if it was okay if I could mention in my next post on my blog about you wanting some more Followers and telling the poeple who read my blog to Follow you! Oh and on my Sister Julie's blog maybe she can say it too.. I Hope I can

    ~Rebecca

    p.s. I only have like 10 followers though right now..But it will still help you

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure! hey, do you want me to do the same for you and julie?

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks:) and yes if You would. that would be really nice :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's okay, my pleasure

    i'll post soon

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok thanks. I will post soon too. In my next post I wont forget

    ReplyDelete