10.15.2010

A Post by Lily

Hello! Lily, co-writer of Peace Out, Julie, here! Decided it was turn to have a post. Julie will write next time, promise! Well, some people have requested some more photos of my gorgeous new doll Josefina! So, me and Josefina went for a walk in the garden this morning and took some beautiful pictures!  It was very fun and we enjoyed looking at the flowers.

But, before I go onto the photos, I'd just like to say that I'm in love with Taylor Swift's new single - Speak Now! So, if you're looking for a new song, I totally recommend Speak Now. On the subject, have you seen Taylor on the cover of Back to December (great new song as well)? For those who haven't, she straightened her hair and looks beautiful!  Those songs are both available on iTunes now. Can't wait till Oct 25th! 

Okay, on to my lovely new doll Josefina!

With the beautiful orange flowers

The adorable little flowers (and Josefina's skirt)

Gorgeous Josefina

On the grass

Josefina with the lily's I got for my birthday

Hope you enjoyed those photos! If you want a new historical character, I recommend Josefina. She's utterly beautiful and her hair is gorgeous!

Well, three more things I just have too say before I go!

I'm getting my ears pierced today and really excited! Wish me luck!

Secondly,  I have 14 followers now and very grateful to them! You just make my day! Funny enough, 14 is one of my lucky numbers...

And lastly but absolutely not least, I cannot wait for Harry Potter 7 to come out! 18 days to go...


Well, I guess, I have to say my farewell...

Peace Out,

Lily

P.S. Julie will restart the poll of which doll I should get next, as I've created a larger choice! Please vote!

1 comment: