10.02.2010

Airports, Random Photography and Beautiful Kit

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting, and... I broke a promise! I hate doing that. I do not have a story, or pictures of Hamilton Island. They are on the other user and I'm not bothered to get the USB and transfer them to my/Lily's user. Or email them across. Sorry about that. Anyway.


I was mucking around on the camera and learnt how to make nice photos! For me. Well, instead of that story and HI photos, I have photos of the dolls airport, some random photography and pictures of Kit, which I'll explain soon. I decided to put all the photos together in one post because... I don't know why.


So, here are the photos of the doll's airport!



Here's me!


My boarding pass


Picture explains all!




My tiny auto - pilot plane!


Ready to go!


The Bag Drop should be called the bag slide...


Here we go!



AND... Here's my random photography around Lily's house when it was raining.











I call this the rain fence.


 I don't know why, but this photo appeals to me so much!



Okay, here goes. Kit had to do a project at our school (I'll post about that... one day). It was to take some photos of yourself with help of a friend (Weird project, hey?). But she didn't believe she was beautiful, and (OMG) didn't want to do the project. That isn't like her. So I had to step in. After a lot of convincing, I took her down to the garden and took some photos of her. 







Isn't she beautiful? It cheered her up a little, but I think she need's a little more convincing! Please comment about how beautiful Kit is (then she'll probably will believe me)!

Well, sorry about that long post! Hope you enjoyed it. And I don't hate comments or followers :D! Thank you to my 6th follower, Cali and her very much appreciated comment ;) . 

Peace Out,

Julie

2 comments:

  1. Hey! This is a really cool blog- I'm so glad I found it! I was wondering if you would like to be interviewed next. Just e-mail me and I will send you the questionnaire (that is, if you say yes)!

    ~Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gabby,

    I have just sent you the email saying yes! If you don't get it, please tell me! (Via commenting or emailing) Thank you so much again!

    Lily & Julie

    ReplyDelete