9.20.2010

Why-oh-why-oh-why?

I've always wondered, after my new and good friend Samantha, why they did this --




I mean, it's not like they have too. I guess it's so they have they can have new dolls. Well, I don't think they had to retire good old Sam & Kirsten. If historical characters are about 'remembering the past' shouldn't they keep the past? Also, they should keep the first three, Kirsten, Molly and Samantha. They are special, because they were the first dolls of American Girl. Humph. Everyone thought they'd retire Molly next, and (no offence to Molly) I can see why. But Felicity, and Elizabeth? I don't understand. Does anyone know why??????? I guess AG has their reasons. But there is a good thing about retiring Felicity - Lily might get her for Christmas (Lily's mum said no more blondes, so she couldn't get Elizabeth)! I hope she does. Lily might get a MAG for her b'day, which is in 23 days. Can you guess what date it is? Why-oh-why-oh-why do they have to retire?


On the happier side (I know this is old now) AG has some awesome new things for MAG.





Okay, I just love the travel set! Tooooo cute!







Halloween's coming up! Yipee!




Okay, probably bored you. Promise I'll have an interesting little story and some pics for you tomorrow.


Oh yeah, notice: I just love reading stories, especially by girls like you! Please send them to me at juliealbright.46@gmail.com and if you want, (even anonymously) I'll post it. Well, gotta go and take those photos!


Peace Out,


Julie


P.S.THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU MY FOLLOWERS!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog so much!!! Your header is absolutely stunning. Sunny (my person) wants a MAG for Christmas but idk which one. I hope Lily is able to get Felicity for xmas and a MAG for her bday! (:

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love your blog right back!

    ReplyDelete