9.06.2010

Family Photos - Sigh.

School today. Bor-ing! Well, one thing did happen. I had to take family photos this afternoon. You see, Kit loves photos. If they don't have her IN them. Which made us late.

"I don't want a photo taken of me!" 
"Nor do I, but we have to." I said.
"Says who?" 
"Lily and me." 

You get the picture. Anyway, so we finally got on the train (finally I tell you, finally) and travelled to the photography studio. Well we got out and stared up at the sign.

Kit rolled her eyes.
"Come on, we're already half an hour late." Lily glared at Kit, who rolled her eyes, and I nudged her.

"Behave yourself!" I mimicked her strict grandmother in her disgustingly high-pitched voice. 

AT LEAST I got a laugh out of her.

"Honestly, your as bad as her," she joked. 

Well, we finally, after 1 000 000 000 photos went out for a hot chocolate, came back and (didn't) marvel at our photos.

Lisa, our photographer, LOVED Kit. She kept on going about her. Okay. I'm jealous. ANYWAY.

Here is how our photos turned out:










Okay, I better go 'cause Lily's yelling at me to get off the computer.

Wait one sec - "I'M COMING!"

All done. Well, anyway, see ya!

Peace Out, 

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment