9.04.2010

Welcome!

Welcome, friend! (Hopefully) My name is Julie, and I'm an 18" American Girl Doll from California. Until, I was picked up from an American Girl Store in New York and flown over to a little suburb in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and on Christmas Day was opened by the little (actually, quite large) fingers of ten-year-old Lily. You'll hear about her a lot. Anyway, so hear I am now, with my new sister and BFF Kit, who has lived most of her life here. Kit's lucky. She got to go to Disneyland with Lily. Anyway. Lily uses her Dad's camera and gave me permission to start my very own blog. I decided, with the help of Kit, to call it Peace Out, Julie. We are best friends. Anyway, I hope you seriously enjoy hearing about my not-so-interesting (just kidding) life. Oh yeah, call me Jules. It's my nickname. 

Peace Out,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment