9.19.2010

Sorry.....................

Oh my gosh, I'm so ashamed of myself for not posting for such a loooooong time, tsk, tsk.  Sorry! Anyway,  guess where I am? In Hamilton Island! The most beautiful place in the world. Apart from the fact it's raining. :( It is just pouring and pouring and pouring and, and... you get the idea. Boo-hoo. But before the dreadful rain, I had been snorkelling, (it was hard to get the right size for me) catamaraning (it's a boat that Lily can steer very well) and lots and lots and LOTS of swimming. Yay! Well, it's supposed to clear up tomorrow. 


You may be wondering how I can write on an Island. There's good internet here. Surprisingly.


Well. Thanks for reading!


Peace Out, 


Julie

1 comment:

  1. Hello Julie, we just found your blog and are following it .. your family photo's are kewl .. we have not taken our school photo's but had family photo's for 4 th of July this year ..

    Come check out and follow us at our blog too ..

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    http://boltongirlstraveljournal.blogspot.com/
    http://boltongirlshogwarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete