10.14.2010

Happy Birthday Lily!






Part 1
Hello! Sadly I haven't posted for a few days. But I'm back!

OMG! Today was Lily's 11th birthday! (14.10.10) And a good and bad thing happened - the two dolls, me and Kit became 3! So, guess which new one Lily got?
....................................
She got... Josefina!

Yup, that's right. Lily opened Josefina this morning! She is... beautiful. Which is the problem. You see, Lily loves Josefina so much. And was going to get Josefina instead of me, but... decided me. Well, Kit is Lil's favourite. But now, I've got this sick feeling in my gut. What about me? I feel left out already. I'll tell you what happened today.

I'm sitting on the balcony minding my own business, then, all of a sudden, I here two voices behind. First thought - Lily and her friend. Until I realized that was Kit's voice and another - with an accent. I herd snippets of the conversation, but one sentence made me turn around. "You'll love Jules, she's the best!" 

I turn around and guess who I see? Kit and another girl.

"Hey Julie!" Kit calls me. "This is Josefina!"


"Umm... Hi!" I replied hesitantly. Who was she? "Are you a friend of Kit's?"


"I am now! And yours too, and who know's, we might even be besties! Oh, silly me, I forgot to tell you the most important part! I'm Lily's new doll!" she grinned.


It hit me like an arrow. Josefina was my new housemate sister! Before I knew it,  Kit and Josefina we're chatting to each other like they were old friends they had known since they were one years old who had bumped into each other in the supermarket. *Sigh*. How is this happening?


Well, it was when Kit suggested a walk in the garden which really changed the day. Soon, we were in an awkward silence, when Josefina broke the silence. "Woah, the grass is green here!"


To make a long story short, that got the convo shooting, and she was... my bestie! With Kit!


That was a really quick recap on what happened today.


And here's a sweet photo of us together:






Boy, do things go fast!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2


Okay, so that's what happened today. But two things and one that is really important first, on Lily's behalf. 
First -- These are some blogs I'd love you to check out!


Remarkable Rebecca :)


and


Julie Sparkles


Anyway, they both really want more follower's (like me!) and would love you to check them out!


Secondly...




What is AG doing to AG?


It is completely ruining it, making it something else. I love the Historical Characters. (duh, I am one) And AG is going OVER THE TOP with MAG's. I'm not being jealous or anything, it's true. And retiring those AG historical characters, I don't agree with that.


Do any of you agree! Please comment!


Well, Happy Birthday Lily! Hope you enjoyed this post.
A TV Commercial? Isn't that just a little over the top?  








Don't really get the list thingy.  But I'm still printing one out!


Peace Out,


Julie

5 comments:

  1. Tell Lily I said Happy Birthday! And thats so cool that Lily got Josefina!
    Also thanks for telling everyone to Fallow My sister Julie and Me! I think AG has gotten over the top with MAG! I can see how it's cool to have one but then again isnt the Historicals that Started AG!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FRIEND LILY!!!!

    Can you post more picture on Josefina because she is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll post more on Josefina, definitely! And I totally agree - AG has gone overboard MAG!

    Julie

    P.S. Lily says thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Agree! My favorite part of ag is the historicals!

    ReplyDelete