10.08.2010

Holiday

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy and tired. Actually, Lily is busy and tired. She won't give me her password to log in. She says it's obvious. Anyway. Lily is sad as a serious and tragic problem arose a few days ago. 

Well, on a happier note, my cousin Holiday sent me a letter from France! Holiday is so nice and one of the best photographer's I know. Here is what she sent to me:

5.10.10

Bonjour, Julie!

How are you, in Australia? France is great, and quite warm, well, I guess for Paris. It's 14'C right now.
Maman told me I might get to stay with you. Who knows when? Months, or even years. But I will 99% come and see you and your new friend Kit. I have made a great friend, like your friends Kit and Ivy, named Sienna. She is a great runner. Well, I must hurry and get Louise, one of our horses (we are staying at our farm for a week), back in the stable. She is getting a bit cold.

Love from Holiday

Well, that was what she sent me. Holiday was born in Australia but moved to Paris when she was eight. She's thirteen now.

Well, like Holiday, (nicknamed Holi or Daydream) I've gotta go! Sorry it was a dull and picture-less post. Hope you enjoyed it!

Peace Out,

Julie

2 comments:

  1. I love the The name of this book is secret series. I am on thee second book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I! It's an awesome series!

    Lily

    ReplyDelete