2.02.2011

*Hello, February... Good-Bye January*

Bonjour, Juliet here.


I would like to say hello to February, and goodbye to January.


January with a month that I found quite devastating, really: the twenty-eleven floods in Australia, and I wish a good rest-of-the-year to all the flood effected families. It was a quite sad. Apart from that, it was alright. Here in Australia, it was quite nice and sunny.


February. Well, I can assure you it gave Aussie the wrong idea already, and it's the second day. Cyclone Yasi is on it's way, to north Queensland as I type. No doubt, will it be a sad and grave event when it hits at midnight tonight. But, when it passes, hopefully everything will be alright and 2011 will be a good year. Valentine's day is on it's way, and soonish it will be my birthday. 1st of May. Oh well.


Thinking about my birthday, what I really want is my own doll. I do want one.


In case you were wondering, I am back at Vienna. My teacher is named Rachele - we're to call her by her first name. She's very nice, and quite interesting. Lynne, a girl in my class, says she used to work in Siberia. And I was elected Western Magic (my school basketball team) Captain! I am very excited, because I get to choose the team and hold trials (think of me as a Quidditch captain). I already have an idea of who I'll put in: Ashlynn, Rose, Freya, Lanie (she's surprisingly good for a quiet person), Rachel, Unknown, Unknown and I. But I guess I'll just have to wait to the trials, which are being held on the 7/2/11. Will let you know that afternoon.


Kit is the editor of Vienna Weekly, has earned herself a spot as a junior reporter in our local newspaper and is in the Vienna Girls Choir.


Josefina is head of Vienna Gymnastics/Western Magic Cheerleading. She is also a soccer player, at Vienna Districts United. (VDN)


I, am head of Western Magic Basketball Team (WMB) and do painting classes. 


That is my schooling life.


While for the future: I have no idea. I do not know what I want to be when I grow up. It's like this long, windy path: behind you is clear, in front of you is this thick mist. If you take a wrong turn, you stumble. And one time, you'll have to fall.


Peace Out,


Julie

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait till Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd also like to say that the cursive writing font is kinda hard to read.

    ReplyDelete