2.18.2011

I am horrible.

Lily here. I am horrible. In a way. This blog has not been posted on for ages, from anyone -- I guess we all get carried away with school. During the time we have been away, I have practically slipped away from the cyber-world. I guess we will all have todays like that. Second, you know how I said how I have been trying to saving up for Kanani. Turns out that won't be happening till October or December. Urgh. I have decided to spend it on -- a pair of converse, two Lorna Jane shirts and some new togs and for my b'day I might just get a surfboard instead. So no new dolls till Dec, probably.

But no use raving about the past. Today, I will post again, with new photos. A fresh start. How about it?

Lily

2 comments:

  1. Can you please post more often?? If you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Caelen, I will always try my best to post more often, it's just I got caught up with the start of school and have already had a lot of projects, so I have to put time into that.

    ReplyDelete