12.24.2010

Merry Christmas!

Hello! Sorry I didn't post yesterday like I was supposed too - We had church and everything. But that's beside the point --

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Oh, I love Christmas. I have true Christmas spirit, and I do believe in Santa Claus, I am not embarrassed to say so. Kit doesn't though, and that's her problem. Anyway.

Because time in Australia is ahead of you guys in America, Lily and us three have been awake for hours.

Lily did not get any AG things for Christmas (she didn't want anything from AG for Xmas 2010 *:(*) but she got some pretty cool stuff.  She got a country road tote bag, a watch, iTunes Card,  finally Lego HP for the PS3 and a series of other stuff I am not bothered to list. Anyway. (By the way, if you have a white Christmas,  you are very fortunate. We have a freezing, raining Christmas. 24 C... Brrrrr... Oh, I'm going off raving...)


So that was a brief explanation of our Christmas! Now I'll announce the contest winners :

In third place, Gertie1999!
Her entry: 

Fun
Hot
Dry
Tiring
Sun Screen
Pool
Vacation

In second place, Caelen!

Her entry:

Summer, such a wonderful season, the birds chirp,the sky is blue, all the animals come back and families go on vacations that bring them closer together.
  Yet I wonder, scratch that, yet I know that everything comes alive, old couples think back to their summer romances and kids go to their grandparents, relatives and any other family members. 
Kids go to camp and see their old friends, they play games and sing songs and tell scary stories by the camp fire it's almost as if you can hear their laughter.
  But for me, summer is a time of the year when I go to visit my grandparents and summer is the best season ever! So I don't want to waste it.

She went a bit over 50 words, but I loved how creative it was!

In first place... Emma!


To me, Summer is the season to see friends and have free time because you have no school.

She also had a gorgeous picture, which I was going to post, but Blogger isn't being my best friend right at this moment.

Congratulations, all of you! I loved reading your entries. I have already emailed your certificates. If you didn't get them for some reason, please email me.

I have to go now, so see you! 

NB: I will be going away soon with Lily, so I won't be posting for quite a while (about 4-5 weeks). This will be my last post for 2010! Unless, I have a change of mind, of course! So have a happy New Year!

Peace Out & Merry Christmas,

Julie


P.S. I'm scratching the 31 followers. I don't think I'll be able to do it, and anyway, this is only my 18th post!

3 comments:

  1. Thank-you so much and congrats to Emma and Sarah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey guys Its me and not to be rude but I don't want my real name on the internet.

    ReplyDelete