12.27.2010

A Post by Kit

Hello! Kit here! Julie miscalculated times, and she won't be leaving for more than a week, which gives plenty of time to post. She recently fell ill, so I decided I would post for her! Because she is sick, she may not be able to go. 

With Julie's help, I updated her blog! (As you can see)  

On to the point. The weather is really dreadful here. It is pouring. Ugh. Not what I picture summer. There is nothing to picture, because all the grass is mushy and there is no color, and I love taking pictures with color. Sorry about my raving, but it's true. So, I took out the camera, and this is what I got.



I'm not dissapointed on how they turned out, either. These two don't have any editing done on them. Also, Lily took photos of us three last night. The light was really bad, so they're not that good, but oh well.

 This one isn't edited at all, either. I guess the light effect isn't too bad, I kinda like it.
Anyway, enough with the photos. So, apart from that, everything is pretty uneventful. Ashlynn, a new friend of mine, is having a huge summer slumber party coming up, and us three are all going. If Julie gets better. So, that's my post. Josie will post soon, probably tomorrow, with her picture, and Julie after that. If she doesn't get well ASAP, I'll post with her picture! 

Peace Out,

Kit

1 comment:

  1. WOW!
    Those pictures are amazing and you did it with out editing!
    I LOVE these pictures!
    I hope Julie will feel better, and say hi to Lilly for me.
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete