12.28.2010

A Post By Josefina

Josefina Montoya, that's the New Girl. That's what I heard people whispering about me when I first came to Vienna. But now people don't think of me as the new girl anymore. They think of me as the flexible-and-sweet-natured-girl-from-mexico-who-has-really-long-hair-and-is-shy. And do I mind that? Not at all. Why? because it is true, and that's the way I want to be.


Okay, enough with the weird intro! I'm Josefina, an eleven-year-old doll who is my owner's latest addition to her collection of doll. By the way, my name is pronounced with a h, like Hosefina. But because we speak spanish, it's spelt with a J. As in Julie's previous posts (I'll talk about her later) she calls me Josie. So does that mean it's pronounced Hosie? Nope. She says it with a J and that's how I like it! You can call me Josie too. Anyway (as Jules would say).  As I was saying, I am Lily's third doll. The first was Kit, bought in NYC, followed by Julie, then me! I l also know for a fact she wants at least two next year. Possible three. She's nearly done saving up to buy a new doll and wants one for her birthday but wants something else for Christmas. Kit is a smart, friendly girl, who just scored herself (today) a job in the local newspaper to write a certain article a week. She's a meant-to-be-journalist. Next, Julie, another great sister! She's sorta a tomboy, except she loves art, a new-found talent of hers. 


Okay, you may have the idea that I talk a lot, but seriously, I don't. I have the ability to think a lot. And now's a great time to spill it out!


Julie isn't posting cause she's sick, as you probably already know.I hope she gets better soon!




Actually, I'm not that bad at this, after all! Sorry. I thought I'd be horrible at this, blogging-ma-gig with all these modern gadgets, but I'm keeping up!


Sooo... oh yeah, that's right! I was gonna show you guys some really cool pictures I took this morning with Lily, but the cable that connects the camera to the computer has gone to some distant planet,  by the looks of things. (i.e. I lost it. I'm not really good at keeping track of where things are) So I can't show you until I found it. Grrrrrr. So, I was going to see if there were any other pictures on this user, but then I remembered that Lily rarely uses this user. But then I found a kinda cute picture of Kit, loaded up picnik and got:



Not bad for a beginner, not bad. I used the winterise effect (my fave) followed by snow. I guess that's all I have time for, today!

Peace Out,

Josie

P.S. Please comment (below) and tell me what you think about my post and me!
P.P.S. You might wonder where I learnt to talk kinda modernish... if you want to start pointing fingers, go blame Julie!
P.P.P.S. What's with all the P.S., P.P.S., and P.P.P.S? I find them annoying!



4 comments:

  1. Cool post! You're like me... I'm shy too. Do you like animals like me? Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photo of Kit.
    Wait to go Lilly! I can't wait to find out which doll(s) Lily will buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Hannah - Yes, I love animals as well! I wish Lily had a pet but she doesn't :(

    @ Caelen - Thanks! I know that it's going to be a MAG because Lily's getting Kanani (I think) for her birthday!

    Josefina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily's very lucky, to be getting 2 dolls (maybe).
    Since Lily will be getting a MAG can you give a description unless if you want it to be a surprise.

    ReplyDelete